Soos Creek Water and Sewer District, located in Renton WA, is accepting applications for the position of Water/Wastewater Specialist In-Training. Primary duties include maintenance of grounds, buildings, and equipment (main office, lift stations and pump stations), and assist in the maintenance and repair of the water and sewer system, District facilities, storage tanks, and reservoirs. The applicant must be able to operate power equipment including mowers, weed eaters and other associated equipment used in landscaping and grounds maintenance, and perform manual tasks involving physical strength and endurance. Work is performed in the field with exposure to extreme weather conditions.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license w/a good driving record
• Electrical and mechanical experience
• Experience towing a utility trailer
• Medical and Vision
• Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability Insurance
• State Retirement Plan
• Health Reimbursement Account (HRA/VEBA)
• Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays, and Float Leave
Email resumes to HR@sooscreek.com or send to SCWSD, attention HR, 14616 SE 192nd St., Renton, WA 98058. For an application, visit our website at www.sooscreek.com or call (253) 893-7635.
SCWSD is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer